PATIENT EDUCATION LIBRARY
The ADA Patient Education Library provides the most popular topics in dentistry that will help you better maintain your dental health. Select an article or video below to get started now.
Once you have selected an option below, the page will dynamically add content immediately below this section without refreshing. You can find the content you selected by finding the h1 on this same page that matches the title of the content you selected.
Please note there will be multiple h1’s on the page after you select the “topic of interest”
- Your Child’s First Dental Visit
- Baby Teeth: When They Come In, When They Fall Out
- Why Do I Need a Bridge?
- Treating Gum Disease
- Tooth Decay in Baby Teeth
- Healthy Mouth, Healthy Body – Making the Connection
- Get the Facts About Mouth and Throat Cancer
- TMD – Temporomandibular Disorders
- Mouth Sores and Spots
- Gum Recession: Causes and Treatments
- Dental Emergencies
- Sip and Snack All Day? Risk Decay!
- What is Periodontal Disease?
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Antibiotics and Dental Treatment
- Tooth Replacement Options
- Sipping, Snacking and Decay
- Tooth Whitening
- Understanding Your Insurance
- Teeth Grinding
- Why Do I Need a Crown
- Taking Care of Your Teeth and Gums
- Tooth Extraction
- Root Canal Treatment
- Improving Your Smile